If you’re an energetic individual with a zero turn mower who loves to be out there, you probably want to mow your lawn yourself. But when we really think about it, most of us would rather be doing something else. In Loudoun and Clarke Counties, houses (and yards) are getting bigger. When you factor in the time involved and the cost of purchasing and maintaining equipment, it makes sense to hire a lawn care professional on a number of levels.
Why Should I Hire a Pro to Mow My Lawn?
Here are a few important reasons it makes sense to call in the pros for lawn care and maintenance:
- We give your lawn what it needs: For busy homeowners, mowing is often something we squeeze in when we can make time. But at Epling, it’s what we do. We mow weekly during the current heavy growth season and always adjust our schedules based on conditions. Making sure mowing happens on just the right schedule also allows us to use an environmentally friendly grass-cycling program that feeds your lawn instead of bagging clippings.
- We have the equipment: These days, lawn care takes so much more than the simple push mower so many of us grew up with. With today’s larger yards, lawn care also involves an expensive mower, edging with a weed eater on a regular basis and using a blower to get rid of debris on hardscaping, patios, sidewalks and mulched beds. We have all of the equipment, including professional mowers, trucks and tractors, so you don’t need to make that investment.
- We have the skill: Our team of energetic professionals knows exactly how to cut your lawn, taking into account weather conditions and type of grass. Thanks to our experience, we can generally do the job in a fraction of the time it takes a homeowner to it themselves.
- Time is money: We know that your time is valuable. Our clients routinely let us know that hiring a trusted professional means saving time. This means relaxing at the end of the workday rather than jumping on the mower and spending more quality time with your family.
What Should I Look for in a Lawn Care Company?
Some of the most important factors in looking for the best lawn care company include:
- Reliability: Our clients know that our team will show up on schedule and do the job they’re instructed to do.
- Care in workmanship: We take pride in hiring skilled, highly qualified, courteous and high-energy team members.
- Responsiveness: Our customer service team is prompt in addressing any changes and updates to schedules and to any concerns our clients may have.
What to Ask When Hiring a Lawn Care Company?
When hiring a lawn care company, here are some important questions to ask:
- What services will be provided? Are pricing and terms clear?
- What is the proposed schedule and how will it change with the seasons? Providing the best possible service means giving your lawn what it needs: mowing more frequently during high growth times and cutting back during dry cycles when over-mowing can cause damage. Your schedule should also include edging and any other needed services.
- What are your team members’ qualifications? At Epling, our reputation is built on the reliability and character of our team members. We are also an owner-operated small business, so our owner continues to play an integral role in our operations.
- What services do you offer besides mowing? Does your lawn care company offer services beyond mowing, including grass enrichment and fertilization?
- What products do you use? We are happy to talk with clients and prospective clients about the products we use for lawn care. We would put these products on our own lawns, for use by our own families.
- If I have a new request or concern, who should I contact? Customer service is key, and Epling has people ready to talk with you about your needs and any changes or updates you need to make to your lawn care plan or schedule.
Choosing Epling for Lawn Care Needs
Here in Loudoun and Clarke Counties, so many homeowners have moved beyond the days of a quarter-acre lot mowed by a neighborhood teen. Our properties need expert attention to keep them looking lush and well cared for, and in many cases, they require too much time for homeowners to do a good job on their own. That’s where Epling’s experts come in. Our team of experienced and courteous lawn care professionals offers fast, efficient and thoughtful service to homes all over our beautiful county. Our customer service team, based in western Loudoun, is ready to talk with you about your needs and help you make a plan to save your valuable time and give you the gorgeous lawn you want.